High Experience Unisex Total Impact Protective Shorts / Knee Pads
Q: How to know my size?
A: Each product page features a detailed size chart picture, you can measure yourself and choose the size according to the result.
Q: How to measure myself?
A: We use 4 different factors:
Shoulder, Bust, Sleeve and Length for Jacket.
- Shoulder: Place the measuring tape at the corner of one shoulder and pull across to the other shoulder.
- Bust: Measure from the bottom of one armhole across the chest to the bottom of the opposite armhole
- Sleeve: Measure from the tip of the shoulder down to the bottom of the sleeve
- Length: Place the measuring tape in the top of the collar and pull it down vertically to the bottom of the jacket.
A: We use 5 different factors:
Waist, Hip, Rise, Outseam and Bottom for Pants.
- Waist: Measure flat across the back waistband from one corner to the other. Double the number to get your actual waist size
- Hip: Measure from one side end to the other side of your hips. Double the number to get your actual hip size
- Rise: Measure the front rise of your pants, start at the bottom center of the crotch seam and measure up to the top of the waistband.
- Outseam: Measure from the bottom of the leg to the upper edge of the waistband.
- Bottom: Measure across the leg opening from side to side.
Our sizes tend to be a bit generous, if you are between sizes, or not sure, we would advise opting for the bigger size.
Key Features Protective Shorts:
- EUDE Foam Proprietary Impact Protection Technology
- Momentarily Stiffens Upon Impact to Dissipate Energy
- Ergonomic Hip, Tailbone, and Sit Bone Padding
- Super Low-Profile and Lightweight
- Designed to Flex and Move with your Body
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick Fabric: Breathable and Quick-Drying for Next-to-Skin Comfort
- Softwaist Logo Elastic Waistband
- Adjustable Velcro Straps Closure
- Machine Washable
Key Features Knee Pads:
- Form-fitting neoprene sleeve with EUDE foam padding
- Padding for sides of knees
- Easily fits under any first layer or shell
- Adjustable Velcro Straps Closure
- Machine Washable
- Size S For 155-168 cm / 5--€?5--€?Height & 48-58 kg / 105-127 lb Weight
- Size M For 163-175 cm / 5--€?5--€?Height & 55-68 kg / 121-150 lb Weight
- Size L For 173-180 cm / 5--€?5-1-€?Height & 65-78 kg / 143-172 lb Weight
- Size XL For 178-185 cm / 5-0-€?6--€?Height & 75-87 kg / 165-192 lb Weight
EUDE FOAM is a gel material based on the principle of mechanical state transition with unique dynamic mechanical properties. Under normal conditions, the intermolecular force of the gel is small and the material is soft; when the shock or vibration is received, the intermolecular force of the gel increases, causing a similar cross-linking state between the molecules. Within a millisecond, it quickly becomes a high-elastic solid, and the modulus of elasticity is greatly increased, and the hardness is also increased. After the impact, the gel can be restored to a soft state within a few milliseconds. Therefore, it can not only achieve excellent impact resistance and protection performance, but also -hink-different impact situations in an instant, and make adaptive adjustment and feedback. Compared with EVA foam materials, it has better impact energy absorption and impact protection. So it is the best anti-impact material for body protection,and the best shock absorption, giving you different foot experience.
Q: Which Shipping options are available?
A: We offer Standard and Expedited shipping worldwide.
Q: How long is the shipping time?
A: It normally takes around 10-14 working days to reach you within Standard Shipping, and around 7-10 working days within Expedited Shipping.
During COVID-19, Please bear with up to 3 working days delivery delay.
Shipping time does not include 1-3 days processing times required to process your order from the date your order is placed.
Q: How much is the shipping fee?
A: Expedited Shipping is $36.99 and Standard Shipping varies from $16.99 to $26.99 according to the shipping country.
Q: Which countries can you ship to?
A: We mainly deliver to North America and Australia. We do not deliver to any address in a country or region in which there is a war, conflict, or instability of any kind, or to places to which it is illegal for Snowshred to deliver to (for example when there is a trade embargo).
Q: Can I change the delivery address after the order was placed?
A: Yes, please contact our customer service, but note that we can't change the delivery address after the shipping was already processed.
If you would like to return or exchange an item purchased on www.snowshred.com, please send us your request within 7 days of delivery date. All returns must be shipped back to us within 7 days of the request approval.
- To be eligible for a return/exchange,Items must be returned in new & unused condition, with all original packaging and tags attached.
- Initial shipping charges cannot be refunded.
- When returning or exchanging items, Customers will be responsible for the charges of the return/exchange shipping.
- Snowshred reserves the right to refuse any returns which do not meet our return policy requirements or are returned without written approval.
- Any promotional gifts received must be included in the returned items, otherwise, the retail price of the promotional gift will be deducted from the refund.
- Contact us if you have any questions regarding your return at email@example.com.
Please click Here to request a return/exchange.